When it comes to financial planning, women are likely to face many unique challenges, including transitions of inheritance, divorce, mid-life career changes, and retirement. They often move from one home to another, face the death of a loved one, and/or become parental caretakers. However, women no longer need to rely on a disinterested (untrained/too busy) spouse, friends, or family members with other commitments.
As a women-led company, Beverly Drive Financial is committed to empowering women as they become financially engaged.
We can guide you with:
- Providing income for you and your family
- Budgeting your income:
- Basic overhead: rent or mortgage, food, utilities, auto payment and gas, medications and health care.
- Special needs
- Education of self or children
- Paying off debt and the mortgage
- Saving for the future
- Caring for elderly parents
- Liquidity for emergencies
- Buying a home or upgrading
Call us today!