By Attending This Educational Workshop You’ll Learn How To Maximize Social Security For Your Situation. This Class Will Equip You To Make Informed Decisions About Social Security And Understand How The Elections You Make Will Affect Your Monthly Benefits.
Call 310-388-1965 to register now.
TOPICS WE’LL DISCUSS
- With 567 ways to elect your social security benefits, which is right for you to provide the highest income for life?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best move.
- How married couples can help enhance their combined monthly and lifetime benefits
- How the “do over” and “start, stop, restart” strategies work
- How to claim retroactive benefits as a lump sum
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses
- Five factors that could reduce the actual payments you receive
- How you can use these safe investment strategies to potentially reduce risk and increase income.
- How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- Call 310-388-1965 to register now.
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when to claim Social Security benefits. Many retirees apply for Social Security before reaching full retirement age. But by doing so, they may significantly and permanently reduce the benefits that they — and possibly their spouses — could receive over a lifetime.
Social Security provides not only a guaranteed income stream but also longevity protection, spousal protection, and some inflation protection. It may be the closest thing you receive to a traditional pension.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive. The concepts discussed in this course are most suitable for those with investable assets of $100k or more.
Join us at TBD for an informational Social Security Workshop on . Call 310-388-1965 to register now.